Refund Policy for Zorin OS Pro
We understand that you might change your mind. As such, you can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase of Zorin OS Pro, provided that you haven't started downloading or upgrading to your copy of Zorin OS Pro yet.
Your right to receive a refund will expire 30 days after the purchase or when you start downloading or upgrading to your copy of Zorin OS Pro for the first time, whichever is sooner. In this case, we reserve the right to grant you a partial or full refund. For instance, we may decide to grant you a refund if you experience a technical issue while installing Zorin OS Pro that could not get resolved after requesting support from us using the bundled Zorin Installation Support service.
We may decline refund claims in the event of – but not limited to – the following cases:
- Zorin OS Pro was purchased for the wrong platform.
- Inability to use Zorin OS Pro in your computing environment.
- Inability to use Zorin OS Pro due to operator error.
- No longer interested in using the exclusive software or features of Zorin OS Pro.
- A hard copy was sent to you.
- We will not refund or credit the difference between the price you were charged and the limited-time price reduction, such as those during special sales events.
You can request a refund for your purchase of Zorin OS Pro here if you're eligible to do so.
Upon receiving a refund, you should cease all use and destroy all copies – full or partial, digital or physical – of Zorin OS Pro.